Amid digital transformation, big data is emerging as a major pillar of public sector IT strategy. Government agencies can increase their efficiency and effectiveness by breaking down data silos and creating one common view of their big data. But they must do so, of course, within the legal framework of their country.
The Huawei Big-Data platform offers the following advantages:
- Provides a range of data processing capabilities, covering converged data warehouse, offline processing, real-time stream computing, real-time retrieval, interactive query, and relationship analysis.
- Supports unified multi-cluster and multi-tenant management.
- Supports rolling upgrades with zero downtime.
- Uses Elk and Spark SQL that are compliant with SQL standards.
- The graph database responds to correlated data analyses covering tens of billions of records within seconds, promptly returning query results covering hundreds of billions of relationships spanning tens of billions of nodes.
- RTD enables millisecond-level real-time risk control, making the shift from post-event to real-time risk control.
- This solution has integrated more than ten algorithms to allow unified algorithm management and improve resource utilization of AI clusters by about 100%.
- Provides DLF for one-stop data integration, development, and management.
- Converges Hadoop and MPPDB data.
- Deploys x86 and ARM server hybrid.
These capabilities make it possible to support vital public services functions so that public services agencies can create a truly data-driven environment where decisions are made based on accurate data.